Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOTS of great stuff - Maikel Franco 2015 Tier One Gold Ink Auto 1/1 Schwarber Correa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTS of great stuff - Maikel Franco 2015 Tier One Gold Ink Auto 1/1 Schwarber Correa

When I hit the Maikel Franco NGA-MFR 1/1 Auto earlier this summer I posted pics and got LOTS of messages from people trying to buy it off me or trade, well I wasn't interested then but now I am willing to listen to offers. I have it listed on eBay for $999 Or Best Offer, so please go ahead and let me know what you'd be willing to pay if you are interested. I've also got a whole bunch of other cards listed a couple Kyle Schwarbers, Carlos Correa, lots of different Maikel Franco auto RCs, and I add at least a few new listings EVERY DAY.

Now I'm getting ready to list 3 or 4 BOXES of numbered rare cards, auto RC's of today's best and brightest, a little football like a few Odell Beckham Jr auto RCs are already listed, I've got one of the World's largest Jason Heyward collections and I have been watching the prices closely as soon as they creep up to about what I paid for them I'll be listing a lot of the doubles I've got, and my list just goes on for days. I ran into some money at the beginning of summer and stocked up intending to open an eBay store, but I just haven't got to it yet and my wife is bugging me to take a late vacation so I've got to free up some of the $ I sunk into all this stuff. I was on a hot streak and pulled some amazing cards as well, the Maikel Franco 1/1 Gold Ink auto, Rafael Devers 2015 Bowman Orange Refractor Auto RC /25, a lot of great stuff then I picked up some amazing things on eBay like 18 Kris Bryant auto RCs, and 9 Kyle Schwarber auto RCs, a couple Bryce Harper auto RCs, a couple Carlos Correa auto RCs, I got a little bit of everything so check my listings out regularly to see if you like anything. I can negotiate a little bit but I can't be taking any huge losses or anything like that.

My prices are beyond fair and most of the time what I paid. I often try to list the cheapest item on eBay so that mine will sell quicker. I've been getting items mailed the day the payment clears, if not that day for sure the very next day and my listings all say 1 day handling, I got held up shipping one card because we were camping and I sent the buyer a free numbered card for having to wait a couple days extra so I try to do as much as I can for the buyers, without you guys I wouldn't be a seller so I appreciate it. Hope to see you guys soon! Tell a friend, tell anyone. $2.75 shipping for the first item and .25 cents each additional item you can buy as much as you want and I'll ship it anywhere with the eBay Global Shipping Program!

Thank you, CC! Love this forum

The ebay list is here:

p_injaiuea | eBay

Comment

Working...
    X