Hand signed JSA Certified 500 Home Run Club Lithograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand signed JSA Certified 500 Home Run Club Lithograph

Beautiful matted lithograph of 11 great home run hitters from the pre-steroids era, all in the Hall of Fame, 3 of whom won triple crowns. Greats include pictured from left to right Ted Williams (2 triple crowns, last one to hit .400), Frank Robinson (Only black to win a triple crown, first black manager and only player to win MVP in each league), Harmon Killebrew (6 time AL HR leader), Reggie Jackson(4 time AL HR leader), Mickey Mantle (triple crown, record 18 World Series HRs, 4 time AL HR leader), Willie Mays (4 time NL HR leader, what can you say "Say Heh"), Hank Aaron (most career home runs without steroids, 4 time NL HR leader), Mike Schmidt (8 time NL HR leader), Ernie Banks (2 time NL HR leader), Eddie Mathews (2 time NL HR leader) and Willie McCovey (3 time NL HR leader). I have seen some lithographs where the autographs are on the bodies and harder to read. These are less attractive because the uniforms are partly covered by signatures. I have never seen a larger Ted Williams autograph, over 4 inches long and nicely written down on the ground instead of on the uniform. Also signed by artist Ron Lewis.

Includes JSA letter of authenticity. Certification is extremely important. James Spence Authenication is one of the two most highly regarded authenticators of autographs. I once made the mistake of buying a smaller version (8"X 11") of this lithograph at a cheap price. It was certified by My Favorite Players. I took it to James Spence and he said it was a fake. Luckily i was able to get a refund from the seller.

To help get a perspective on value, I have seen autographed memorabilia on The New York Times Store for around $1,000 each for Mantle and Williams alone by themselves. The item posted here includes strong large autographs by both of them plus 9 other Hall of Famers. See link below.

https://www.nytimes.com/store/sports...tographed.html

See listing on EBAY.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132133374098...84.m1555.l2649
Working...
X