F/T: 2017 Topps Rick Porcello Autographed Game-Used #25/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/T: 2017 Topps Rick Porcello Autographed Game-Used #25/25

Great looking dual patch and autograph (yes, it's a sticker).

Looking for NASCAR in return or ??? Detroit Tiger cards would work as well.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Nice card. Sure wish I had something for it.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
      Nice card. Sure wish I had something for it.
      wouldn't hurt to throw something my way.. you never know what I might be willing to take. and have nothing against taking an assortment of "junk" autos/game-used to toss in our $2.00 box at card shows.
      Randy
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

randy, how many junkers do you want for it? if I have enough I will send them to you and you can send the card to woody. lmk tim

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
          randy, how many junkers do you want for it? if I have enough I will send them to you and you can send the card to woody. lmk tim
          depends what you have.... PM me what you are looking to give up? Not sure what the BV is... ???
          Randy
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

I don't have much for low end in my bucket at the moment, you can take a look if you want., but am going to a show on Saturday and will see what I can find for you. the porcello bv is $20. I do h

ave 11 junkers( 8 auto's and 3 relics)not listed if you can use them.
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Tim, PM sent your way.
              Randy
              ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Thanks Tim. Got the card yesterday. I really appreciate it. You know more to come your way when I get it bud. Thanks again to both of you guys. That card is totally nasty. Looks even better in hand. Sweet!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                X