seeing whats out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeing whats out there

I've got a Psa 2 1958 roger marris rookie and a 2013 bowman chrome mini Aaron judge blue refractor #99 I'd be willing to part with for the right card. I'm looking for 2010 or 2011 chrome Bryce Harper refractor or Dereck Jeter murphy or Topps innaugural rookies. I've got other interests as well so pm me if interested and leave an email and ill send pictures.
    I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Dang, I just sold my Chrome Harper!
    I have some other Harper's, Trouts & Bryants....pm me tomorrow if I forget to pm u 1st....interested in the Maris rc.
    Thx!
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

How much $ for maris?

Comment

Not trying to sale it. Looking for a perfect card to trade it for
        I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Comment

Working...
        X