Original XBox controller needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original XBox controller needed!

I need one, maybe 2 Original X-Box controllers. Not the 360, the original one. No wireless, I prefer corded. I would prefer to trade cards for them. Lmk....
    Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
    Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Butch if I would have come on here one day earlier I could have given you 2 of them. had to clean out my old sports room and threw some away. I'll check my other boxes may still have a couple in there.....
    Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

Have a couple if you still need them. I am looking for Chicago Bears and HOF Baseball.

Comment

Bonds, Lmk and Ill dig up some steelers for ya...

Cornwell, How much in trade for each?
        Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Not really sure what they run or the shipping. Do you have a price in mind?

Comment

I know you can put 2 in the priority flat rate box ship them with delivery confirm for around $6.

A used one usually sells for $5 on Amazon (which is where I got this one).

Comment

Butch, do you have anything in the 20 dollar range in Bears or HOF Baseball for the controllers if you think that is fair?

Comment

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                Butch, do you have anything in the 20 dollar range in Bears or HOF Baseball for the controllers if you think that is fair?
                Im PMing you in a minute

Comment

Still looking for these.....

Comment

Working...
                  X