Printer ink/office supplies for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printer ink/office supplies for sale

Hey guys I just won a few storage auctions and apparently it was an Office Max that went out of buisness because I have literally about 70 boxes of brand new toner/ink cartridges that go to bigger printers. If theres any interest I can probably give you a heck of a deal on them. PM if your interested

This really isn't the site to be selling office supplies. If they were supplies related to card collecting, that is one thing, but toner and cartridges is not what this site is all about.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Buy/Sell/Trade DVDs, CDs, Video Games, Books, Card Supplies, & Other Misc Items is what is stated in the thread info

Comment

Dvd's and cd's arent anything to do with card collecting

Comment

Also tape bubble envelopes and other office supplies that were in it do have card supply potential, not trying to be a you know what but if that was the case then the thread info should be updated to say only sports card related supplies and not books and other misc items like it says.

Comment

Working...
          X