Used throwback jerseys from baseball & football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used throwback jerseys from baseball & football

These are in excellent very good used condition. Like new would be a good word to describe them.

The Eckersley and Gaylord Perry are Mitchell and Ness. I do not know how you would determine the authenticty of these two as they appear to be cheaper knockoffs. But maybe even if so they can still be dealt as collector items at a lesser price as seen below? The others seem pretty original I think.

The one condition issue to point out is the collar on the 76ers zip jacket which has a few darker spots where something got it a tad dirty. A couple of the stains are on the inner part of the collar and given the deep bark blue material all of it is really hard to notice anyways. One simple wash may clear it up. The rest are really SHARP. The white Elgin Baylor is clean clean.

I am looking to sell the Eckersley and Baylor for $40 each and the rest for $25 each. Knock $10 off others after purchasing one. Prices include Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail delivery within the United States which is around $11. Also I will sell all 5 jerseys for $75 delivered.

Let me know if you need more detail pics of any as it want be a big deal.

Here are descriptions of each pictured below in order going from left to right and top to bottom:

Philadelphia 76ers retro "Hardwood Classics" blue zip up jacket.... 80% cotton & 20% Polyester.....G-III Carl Banks size 3XL.....can machine wash......$25 delivered

San Diego Padres "Mitchell & Ness Cooperstown Collection" yellow jersey Gaylord Perry.....100% Polyester...size 3X....can machine wash.....$25 delivered

Atlanta Black Crackers Negro Leagues "Headgear" blue/grey/white jersey.......made in South Africa.....100% Polyester......size XXL......can machine wash.......$25 delivered

Dennis Eckersley "Mitchell & Ness" red 1976 Indians jersey......made in USA.......100% Polyester.....size 58 (maybe same as 2X?).....can machine wash......$40 delivered

Elgin Baylor "Hardwood Classics" by Headmaster Seattle Chieftains University brown/yellow/white jersey.....looks like Polyester no tag......size 58.......thinking you can machine wash........$40 delivered
    Attached Files
Working...
X