• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set Needs

2013 Topps Chrome Die Cut
    RDC-EJM E.J. Manuel

2013 Rookies & Stars
    116 Cordarrelle Patterson - Vikings (Incoming)
    123 DeAndre Hopkins - Texans
    124 Dee Milliner - Jets
    146 Joseph Randle - Cowboys (Incoming)
    149 Keenan Allen - Chargers
    191 Theo Riddick - Lions

2014 Sage Hit
    24 Collin Locket
    33 John Hubert
    36 Kiero Small
    58 Kevin Norwood
    146 Mike Evans
    147 Carlos Hyde
    Last edited by RBRedskin; 04-21-2014, 07:42 PM.
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

bump to top
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

We have the 3 Leaf Draft (retails) that you need. I'll have the boys check on the R&S tomorrow morning, I'll let you know what we have of those and we'll send out what we have.
      -----
      Andy
      Wants changing daily, inquire within!

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dirt...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

Rob I think I have that EJ. I will check when I get to my dungeon and get back to ya.
        Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

Appreciate. LMK what you find. I will hit you back. Have a 2010 Score Earl Thomas RC that I pulled from my donation box some time back with you in mind and will add some more. I know I have a lot of extra Justin Blackmon.

Originally posted by legionofboom View Post
          We have the 3 Leaf Draft (retails) that you need. I'll have the boys check on the R&S tomorrow morning, I'll let you know what we have of those and we'll send out what we have.

Comment

Hey Rob, for R&S we only had Sam Montgomery and Gavin Escobar. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail. Thanks!
            -----
            Andy

Comment

To RBRedskins,

I have all 3 Leaf Draft Retail.
              Cards 18, 35, 36.

I also have some R&S
              Card 116

Cards 124 & 181 are R&S Longevity. I have no problem sending the longevity to you if you can utilize them. Nothing is needed in return. Please let me know.

Thank you,
              Toshi
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

I also have more R&S Longevity if needed.
                I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Hey Rob, for R&S we only had Sam Montgomery and Gavin Escobar. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail. Thanks!
                  Just noticed we have the (191) Theo Riddick longevity as well, glad to help you out Rob!
                  -----
                  Andy

Comment

Not looking for the Longevity parallels. You can hold onto that one. Thanks though. PM sent with address.

Thanks, Rob

Just noticed we have the (191) Theo Riddick longevity as well, glad to help you out Rob!

Comment

I have Patterson and Randle if you still need them.

JD
                      Always looking for Philip Rivers that I don't have, Luke Kuechly, and a RC of a player that I do not have between 2006-present.

*Philip Rivers Thread*
                      http://community.cardboardconnection...st-thread.html

Comment

Hey Toshi,
                        legion is already sending the 3 Leaf cards and NFLguy has the R&S 116 and 146. If a trade doesn't happen with NFLguy, I will get back with you about #116. Really appreciate the response.

BTW, going to open a box of 2013 Momentum and 2014 Sage Hit High Series this weekend, so keep an eye out for a new thread with my hits.

Thanks Rob

Originally posted by hayn View Post
                        To RBRedskins,

I have all 3 Leaf Draft Retail.
                        Cards 18, 35, 36.

I also have some R&S
                        Card 116

Cards 124 & 181 are R&S Longevity. I have no problem sending the longevity to you if you can utilize them. Nothing is needed in return. Please let me know.

Thank you,
                        Toshi

Comment

Take a look in my Rivers folder in the bucket (under Veterans), and see if I have any that you need.

Originally posted by NFLguy2012 View Post
                          I have Patterson and Randle if you still need them.

JD

Comment

still need some

Comment

Working...
                            X