Hockey Cards for Almost Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Cards for Almost Free

I have a lot of hockey cards available that I'd be happy to share. They're mostly base cards, and are mostly older. I have some newer ones though too, and some inserts also.
    Tell me which team, it might be hard for me to find particular players, but I'll try, and I'll send you a bunch.
    I'll take whatever you think is fair in return, in any sport at all. I do have some team preferences and would be happy to let you know. If you're happy with them, then send me some good ones, and if not, that's ok, it will help this forum get going and get some action for all traders here.

hiya, mom! im a flyers fan , let me know which teams you like

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

not sure how old you are talking, im working on most of the late 70s/early 80s topps hockey sets, if you have anything from those sets, id trade for them all- i can either use them to fill my needs, or upgrade some of the lower condition cards i have
      Thanks, and please let me know
      Ed

Comment

Bryan Mc---I have plenty of Flyers. Anyone in particular that I should look for to make sure I send? Also, how many would you like? Do you also want any from last year (I have some Ultra).
        Mister Ed--most are early 90's, not the 70's and 80's Topps, but let me know if you're interested in any of those.

Comment

Ill have to check and see if Im close to working on any of those sets- if I am, then Id be interested
          Ed

Comment

Still available and ready for hockey collectors!

Comment

Need all of the Hawks, Wings, Pengiuns.

I made this exclusively for CCW ^^^
              >>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
              Bucket

Comment

Message sent to SportsCardSeller!
                Anyone else need some hockey cards?

Comment

Hockey cards for everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X