Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want To Make Some Money For King Kong Sets?????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want To Make Some Money For King Kong Sets?????????????????

I put a listing up this afternoon at 4.30 and at 5.55 all 3 sets where sold and I put them on for 49.95 with the stickers and the Wrapper and I have an offer now to make him as many as I can and now I see why.
    Look at the listing and u will see from 49.95 to 79.95 and the Sticker sets is going between 12.95 to 21.95 and the wrapper at 5.95.
    I have a complete 24 ct case of this stuff and I will be building this dealer as many complete sets as I can make and all will include the stickers and the Wrappers.
    What a surprise and he called me just before buying them to let me know he wants any and all of this set.
    So if u want to sell if u have any just post them and watch them disappear.
    Good luck all. The 70;s not the newer one;s
    Terry
    Old Bear(Devil)
    Last edited by Northernbear; 04-07-2015, 04:53 PM. Reason: Correction of spelling

Wow! I gotta remember where mine are. I put them in deep storage for a move.
    Always looking for Wade Flaherty items. Also interested in players who played on former Kentucky teams: Louisville Blades, Shooting Stars, Rebels, IceHawks, RiverFrogs, Panthers, KY Thoroughblades, Lexington Men O'War, and from outside KY... the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks and the New York Islanders. Current wantlist: Wade Flaherty items

Comment

Working...
    X