Hoopography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoopography

Hoopography - bringing you all the information you’ll need to stay up to date and have fun with the basketball memorabilia hobby.

Hoopography Is Now On Twitter

Twitter is everywhere. It seems that professional athletes, celebrities and even everyday people like you and me have a Twitter account. In fact, I do have a Twitter account. I've actually had an account for about a year now, but never really used it. However, VOTC wrote an interesting post that has inspired me to feed my blog over to the Hoopography Twitter page. I will also post interesting cards and memorabilia I come across on eBay.

Between the Hoopography blog, Facebook page and Twitter page, I hope to continue networking with fellow sports memorabilia collectors and hobby enthusiasts. Checkout the new Hoopography Twitter page and of course… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Comment

Working...
    X