Trade #1693

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade #1693

Trade #1693 with ganzaman, He has not sent cards and I have not rcvd any communication from him, sent a follow up PM with a Read Reciept 1/7/12

Trade Agreed 12/19/11

tx bob
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Since this is the 2nd dispute filed against ganzaman I will call him tomorrow.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Called today and left him a message.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Never heard back from ganzaman so I just tagged him:

RESTRICTED (NO TRADES/SALES ALLOWED)

If we do not hear anything from him by tomorrow night he will be banned and reported.

Comment

Sorry to say that I never heard back from him.

Banning him now.

Comment

Bob how many cards did you lose on this deal? Lmk so we can offer some sort of replacement so you wont be totally out.

Comment

I didn't lose anything, since he was a Rookie I was waiting for him to send first. I learned my lesson with that jerk from NC. tx bob
              UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Thanks for the update Bob.

Comment

Working...
                X