X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Ok,I think its time to get things rolling here.

Ryan has been on but has not started fixing things so here are a few links to start filing.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Mail Fraud Complaint
      https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx

Since he is a minor the compliants will be filed against the parents,I will pm everyone that needs their info,just send me a pm asking for it and I will respond.

I will also be posting the Local P.D.'s phone# here once I get it.
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Batesville Indiana Police Department
        Phone and email:

1-812-934-3131 sholt@batesvillepolice.org
        Last edited by thebighurt035; 11-15-2012, 08:20 PM.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

He did communicate with me last night but now when I send a message back to him it says he has reached his limit of messages. How am I supposed to resolve this issue if he can't get my message? Could someone help?
          I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
          Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
          http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

Comment

He sent me a message that he will be taking care of it (sending me my card). Nothing has happened yet, but I did get a response.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

He has responded to 1 of my pm's.

Here it is:
              I barely have time to get on..my phone is what i use to get on and even when im not on the page is shows me as logged in as i said please have those pm me there address what i owe them etc..

I will email him and tell him to clean out some of his pm's so that he can accept some,but it is up to each of you to decide what to do.

dasasc I will be responding to your pm in a sec

Comment

I sent a pm no response yet. I'd hate to have to spend a day at the post office but if i must so be it.

Comment

Could someone pm me his email if you have it as his pm capacity is too much
                  I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
                  Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
                  http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

Comment

Originally posted by dasasc View Post
                    Could someone pm me his email if you have it as his pm capacity is too much

Sorry about that I thought I included it in the pm to you.

Sending it now.

Comment

Wow just now seen this .Wish I would have looked sooner just traded the reds cards I won from contest he said he has received his cards and will send mine out .He did not even remember what we were trading .I did not set up a trade I should have but .I have never had to worry about anyone on this site .Hope he comes through with his end of the deal.
                      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

I'm still waiting on a couple Nick Foles cards from him, trade #2871.

Same thing, he received his cards, and said mine will be sent.....that was about a week ago. I've had a couple prior trades with this user with no issues, not sure why he went downhill so quickly. Bummer for those of you out so much, hopefully it turns around real soon and he makes it right.
                        Currently looking for:
                        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

now he is changing the trade saying
                          I didn’t say that sorry. I offered a Ernie banks auto I’m pretty sure. You wanna do that?
                          and he first offered
                          Originally Posted by rynok1999
                          Id do those 5 for the willie mccovey and the davis auto
                          Now his inbox is full and want let me show him what he agreed to at first .Really frustrating would not be big deal but I turned down other offers because of his offer .Guess I Will never send out cards first again!
                          http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                          Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Originally posted by bobjah View Post
                            now he is changing the trade saying and he first offered
                            Now his inbox is full and want let me show him what he agreed to at first .Really frustrating would not be big deal but I turned down other offers because of his offer .Guess I Will never send out cards first again!

I can send you his email but he has never responded to my emails.

Or you can copy and paste the pm to a post here and he should be able to see it.

Comment

Has anyone had success with him fulfilling his end of the deal in the last 2 weeks?
                              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

September 15th was our last "completed" trade, Ive had two after that one...one he said his deal fell thru so he didnt have the card I wanted (thankfully I hadnt sent mine yet....trade was abandoned), then this current one that im waiting for a couple Nick Foles cards. Nothing completed "recently" tho.
                                Currently looking for:
                                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Working...
                                X