Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest that if you have not heard anything from Ryan to please proceed to press any and all charges,I have listed all the links in earlier posts..
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Alright d---. I'll have to schedule a meeting with the postmaster general.
      Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-31-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

i cleared out my pm box..please pm me what happened and ill do my best to work this out.

Comment

I received a compensation package from Ryan, yesterday. It wasn't as good as what I sent, but a lot of lower value cards are better than nothing.

He text me a few minutes ago and asked me to tell everyone that he has cleared out his PM box and can receive PM's now.
          Trade Albums

Comment

I wonder why he can't send out what he promised everyone?
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
              I wonder why he can't send out what he promised everyone?

Because he probably either sold them or traded them away already somewhere else.

Note to everyone,please do not trade/sell away any cards from a trade/sale until both parties have received their ends and are happy.

And PLEASE POST ALL TRADES/SALES IN THE TRADE MANAGER here on the site.

Everyone please send Ryan your pm's with a list of what you sent him and what you were going to get back from him in trade.

I also suggest that you ask him if he still has the cards that you sent him and that you want them back if he cannot send you what he agreed to send you.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thank you roy

Comment

hey the bighurt035 i am sorry for what i had posted. i am trying at my store to get the younger generation involved. rynok1999 was very rude to me and others. i hope he can make things better and learn from this and for his future on here.
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Ok I sent a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                      hey the bighurt035 i am sorry for what i had posted. i am trying at my store to get the younger generation involved. rynok1999 was very rude to me and others. i hope he can make things better and learn from this and for his future on here.

Tom,
                      no need to apologize.

Comment

Roy i had pmed you asking terry to please pm me which he never had. I would still like to get him a list and discuss this with him.

Comment

Originally posted by rynok1999 View Post
                          Roy i had pmed you asking terry to please pm me which he never had. I would still like to get him a list and discuss this with him.

Ryan,
                          I spoke with Terry by phone and informed him to pm you.

I suggest that you pm him or email him.

I can understand why Terry might not be to thrilled to pm you since he sent out all those cards to you and you never sent anything back to him.

Please send him a pm.

Comment

Send one last night roy. Thanks

Comment

Still looking for these card from our trade:
                              *Nick Foles leaf base RC (2)
                              *Nick Foles Rookie & Stars GU'd jersey

Thx
                              Currently looking for:
                              Football: The Gronk!
                              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Ill make sure that you get them

Comment

Working...
                                X