Trade #3206 - user DClubb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade #3206 - user DClubb

Set up trade with member "DClubb", he accepted and never heard from him since. I noted in the trade agreement that he needs to send 1st but never did. Send multiple courtious messages with no bashing whatsoever, still no responses.
    I never sent anything off, so im not out anything.....would just be nice for this guy to follow up on his word.

link:
    http://community.cardboardconnection...trade&tid=3206

verbage of trade:

Viewing details of trade number: 3206
    Creator: azdbacks1998
    Trader: DClubb
    Date: 2013-01-17
    Creator is offering: Russell Wilson Topps Chrome rc base + cash
    Trader is offering: nick toon orange refractor nick foles orange refractor juron criner orange refractor
    Additionally, the following terms apply to the agreement : Dclubb will send 1st per CCW rules. I will send once cards received.

Thanks!
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

The trade was created on:
    Trade Created On: 2013-01-17

Last time he was on here:
    Last Activity: 01-23-2013 12:27 PM

I am guessing he won't be back.

I will send him a pm and an email and let you know if he responds in a couple days (this Friday 3/8) and if he does not respond please leave appropriate feedback since the trade was accepted

Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Pm and email sent.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

OriolesFan & jwgreen68,
        I can understand the frustration that you guys are feeling but this trade dispute is not the place to vent.

I would like to keep the disputes threads for only the traders that are involved in the specific dispute only please.

If you guys want why not start a thread in the "general chat" forum about what burns your b%tts and I will check it once in a while to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Thanks
        Roy

Comment

Ok if a trade dispute thread has nothing to do with you, please refrain from posting any messages on here. Only the members who are involved with the trade, and Roy/I/staff member who is handling should be the only one posting on here.

Comment

Todd,
            I never did get a response back so please leave appropriate feedback.

Just glad that you didn't lose any cards or money,sorry about the time you lost.

Roy

Comment

OK, will do. Like you said, no sweat on my side since i didnt send anything out. Thx for checking up on it for me.
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
              X