Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobdabench - Trade #3914

Link to trade - http://community.cardboardconnection...trade&tid=3914

Have not received my end almost 2 months since trade agreed upon.

Send my end right away. DC# 9400 1096 9993 8642 3308 72

Delivered 7/20/2013

Have not received any pm's from Robert since trade was made. Odd since we have dealt multiple times in the past.

Bill
    Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

I have sent emails and a pm with no response and the phone number in his profile has either been changed or disconnected.

I sent a friend request to his facebook and it was accepted but they have not responded to my posts there.

I hope everything is ok with Robert and will now inform him on facebook that a trade dispute has been filed against him
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

He posted on his facebook on Sept. 12th but ignored my messages there.

I have sent him another email and if I do not hear from him by tomorrow night unfortunately I will have to ban him.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Seems odd with how good of a member he has been over the years. I wonder what the deal is?
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          Seems odd with how good of a member he has been over the years. I wonder what the deal is?

Yes indeed.

I figured since he has been posting on his facebook (or someone in his family has been) that I would get some kind of a response on there to my messages from someone.

Comment

He or someone using his id posted something on facebook 8hrs ago but they will not respond to me.

Hate to say this but maybe banning or suspending him may get his or someone's attention.

I really hate doing this to a great trader but it does not look good.

Comment

I suspended Robert for 1 year in the hopes of getting his attention.

I just hope he is ok.

Comment

I got a response on face book from who I hope was Bob.

I have un-suspended him to give him a chance to fix this dispute.

Comment

That is good news. Hopefully it was him. He's been such a great trader over the years.

Bill
                  Please visit my website

Comment

Just to let everyone know, I got a package from Robert today with the cards we had agreed on.

Bill
                    Please visit my website

Comment

Originally posted by Chilly55 View Post
                      Just to let everyone know, I got a package from Robert today with the cards we had agreed on.

Bill

Good to hear.

He is no longer suspended but has been tagged with a "Must Send First"

This dispute is now closed

Comment

Working...
                      X