No announcement yet.

TTM aka Tigsfan's Terrific Mail - 2011 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice return from Seay, maybe leaves hope for my ST attempt last year?

Comment

Originally posted by whalerfan9 View Post
      Nice return from Seay, maybe leaves hope for my ST attempt last year?
      I say so, but if you don't get him 1 of mine is available (it bubbled it a little bit however).

Today's return - no words can describe this one:

Al Kaline
      1/1 w/ $10 cash (he does not like checks)
      6 days
      (see post from 4/9 for the first half of the dual)
      Thanks,
      Zack
      ---------------------------------------------------
      NEXT TRADE DEADLINE is 4/7! I will be returning to school at this time and will not trade during the semester.
      PICS LIST

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Rafael Belliard
          3/3
          7 days

Mr. T's Comment: The 95 WS Champion and former Pirates SS, he returned my cards today. Wikipedia claims that his nickname is Pac-man for his superb defense, which made him a candidate in 2005 for Leyland's coaching staff where he still is today.
          Thanks,
          Zack
          NEXT TRADE DEADLINE is 4/7! I will be returning to school at this time and will not trade during the semester.
          PICS LIST

Comment

6/17:
            David Bell
            4/4
            10 days

Mr. T's Comment: Part of the 3-generation MLB family, Bell has followed the footsteps of his father twice. He is currently a manager for the Reds AA team, so he could be managing a higher level team in a few years. Also, did you know that he was traded twice mid-season by the Indians. Must have been because he was born in Cincinnati.

6/18:
            Sean Burroughs
            4/4
            11 days

Mr. T's Comment: He's back in the majors after 5 years, so I took advantage and sent a request out to him. Now he does not have the power 1st rounders are expected to have, but his average is there which has helped the Diamondbacks get back into contention. A couple of these are available.

Chone Figgins
            1/2 - returned other
            11 days

Mr. T's Comment: He is struggling even more in Seattle, but that has not changed his TTM habits. However, he did opt to sign my Angels card and not the Mariners card...
            Thanks,
            Zack
            PICS LIST

Comment

Jason Phillips
              2/4 - kept others
              13 days

Mr. T's Comment: After hearing about him signing from his second career in MLB, I had to send something out to this guy. I had sent a card with a close up of him and his coke glasses that I wish he didn't keep. As you can tell, I had another tango with the 2006 Topps cards... which I keep losing. Does anyone have a proven method to getting these cards to cooperate?

Gregory Infante
              2/2
              13 days

Mr. T's Comment: I hope that he gets to Ozzie's bullpen this year, simply because everybody else already has and failed at their job. I could see him stepping in earlier than September if Chicago starts having a fire sale at the deadline. One of these is available if anyone wants to trade for it.
              Thanks,
              Zack
              PICS LIST

Comment

Austin Kearns
                1/1
                16 days

Mr. T's Comment: He has not been doing too well this year, but Kearns is a consistent 1 per signer. I would send soon if you want him as I saw a couple blogs suggesting that they release him in favor of AAA players.

Chris Perez
                2/2
                16 days

Mr. T's Comment: Another Indian in today, he has done much better as his teammate since becoming a closer. He only has 1 BS this year and gave up his first HR this year on Tuesday (which happens to be the postmarked date on the return envelope). I wonder if there is a link here?
                Thanks,
                Zack
                PICS LIST

Comment

Fell behind a little bit here...

Mike Napoli
                  0/2, 1/0
                  20 days
                  (got the Rangers postcard, but HE signed it a.k.a. not a preprint)

Steve Sax
                  2/2
                  25 days
                  Thanks,
                  Zack
                  PICS LIST

Comment

Carl Pavano 1/3, 45 days
                    Orlando Hudson 4/4, 48 days
                    Jamie Moyer 3/3, 48 days
                    Thanks,
                    Zack
                    PICS LIST

Comment

Working...
                    X