Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to swap TTMS? I'm easy to trade with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to swap TTMS? I'm easy to trade with...

If anyone has any TTMs they want to trade, let me know. I am easy to trade with and have many different kinds although most are baseball.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Offer is still available if anyone wants to swap!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

bump to the top

Comment

Buddy,

Do they HAVE to be on Trading Cards?

TRYING to go to Astros Street Fest this Saturday but no idea who is signing.

And can it be IP?

Or TTM ONLY?
        http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Originally posted by KevAlan View Post
          Buddy,

Do they HAVE to be on Trading Cards?

TRYING to go to Astros Street Fest this Saturday but no idea who is signing.

And can it be IP?

Or TTM ONLY?
          Anything is fine - IP or TTM. Cards are usually better since they are easier to store, but doesn't have to be...

Comment

Will TRY my best to HOOK YOU UP for an change!!

Comment

Got something nice to send your way soon...

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks!!

Comment

I've got a couple dup TTM's now if you'd like to trade.
                  20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

Brett, package is nearly complete. I hope to get it out by monday, wednesday at the latest!
                    also what orioles or redsox ttm do you have?
                    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
                      Brett, package is nearly complete. I hope to get it out by monday, wednesday at the latest!
                      also what orioles or redsox ttm do you have?
                      I sent pretty much all the Red Sox ones to Woody. The Orioles are mainly from 2002-2012. I picked up about 10 of them. Before that trade, I have lots of 80s-2000s Orioles especially when they used to Spring train near my house in Florida. I've probably got about 30-40 from that era.

Comment

Working...
                      X