TTM Question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTM Question!!

I have sent many things out TTM to be signed, some have returned, some I never see again. While deciding what cards to send out next, I came up with a question that I need an answer to: Can you send TTM items to visiting teams in care of the stadium as well. For instance, if the Red Sox were coming to California to play San Diego next week, could you send David Ortiz a letter and card to be signed to the Padres Stadium and would they give it to him? It was just a random thought and, with the amount of sport teams here in California, I didn't know if it would be worth a try or not. Thanks for any input and have a good one.

Gary

Hey Gary. They would not give it to opposing teams or players. The card will be as good as gone.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Hey Gary. They would not give it to opposing teams or players. The card will be as good as gone.
      I figured as much but wanted to see what that facts were by asking. Appreciate the response.

Comment

I would never attempt to do it.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
        X