1978 Topps, 1984 Topps, 1988 Fleer Baseball signed cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Topps, 1984 Topps, 1988 Fleer Baseball signed cards

If you have any TTM or IP signed cards from 1978 Topps, 1984 Topps, or 1988 Fleer, please let me know. I am trying to collect as many as I can from these 3. I have all the cards listed that I have in the subgroup baseball marketplace. I am willing to trade from many years of TTMs vintage, baseball, football, etc. I'd also be willing to purchase if the price was right (I am on a budget according to my wife on how much I can spend on baseball cards).

1978:
    http://community.cardboardconnection...-baseball.html

1984:
    http://community.cardboardconnection...buy-trade.html

1988 Fleer:
    http://community.cardboardconnection...ail-trade.html
    Last edited by ucffans; 12-23-2014, 10:43 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

To the top. I have also updated my 1986 Topps cards as well.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

If anyone has any of these cards available, please let me know.

Comment

To the top - checking to see if anyone has any of these...

Comment

Let me know if you have any of these TTMs. Still collecting 'em!

Comment

I have picked up a lot of these recently but still collecting so I thought I'd bring it back to the top.

Comment

Working...
            X