Andre Ethier Bobblehead Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ethier Bobblehead Night

I went to the game last night to celebrate my dad's birthday and it was also Andre Ethier Bobblehead night.

I know, I'm a horrible person because I took my dad to see the struggling Dodgers. They were on a 5 game losing streak and sitting in last place. The Mets were going for the 4-game sweep at Dodger Stadium.

Clayton Kershaw pitched outstanding. He went 8 innings, giving up 5 hits with 2 walks and 9 strikeouts. In the top of the 8th inning, Kershaw loaded up the bases and Mattingly came out to the mound. The sold-out crowd wanted to see Kershaw pitch to Ronny Paulino and that's what we got. Kershaw struck out Paulino to end the inning and the crowd went nuts. The stadium was electric and everyone was on their feet. I haven't been to a game this exciting all season.

The Dodgers offense showed up in the 6th inning and scored 5 runs. The Dodgers won 6-0.

This is the second Andre Ethier bobblehead in the past two seasons. This one has him featured in his throwback Brooklyn uniform.

Let's take a look at the Ethier Bobblehead:

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Working...
X