This Week's Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week's Mail

Here are my pickups for this week, including a couple nice rookies I've been gunning for a while

2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Evan Longoria Autograph
    I've been eyeing this card for a while and finally was able to win it. Longoria's first Bowman Chrome card. Being a PSA 9 isn't bad to boot.

2004 Bowman Chrome Felix Hernandez Auto RC
    Another card I've been sorta chasing for a while. I love Bowman Chrome Auto rookies, and here's a nice one of King Felix.

2009 UD Ballpark Collection Swatch Auto Josh Hamilton
    I won this card a couple weeks ago and it finally came in, my first Hamilton autograph. I hope Hamilton won't beat himself up over what happened earlier this week in Arlington. After he hit a walk off home run last night, it doesn't look like it will.

1959 Topps Hank Aaron BVG 4
    Had to get my vintage fix and got this cool 59 Aaron for pretty cheap.

1960 Topps Ernie Banks
    Nice vintage pickup of "Mr. Cub" Ernie Banks

2011 Leaf Pop Century Smash Hit Signatures Ice-T
    Had to add a little something to my entertainment collection so I added rapper/actor Ice-T's autograph from the new Leaf Pop Century set.

Famous Fabrics Milestones Hank Aaron
    It's another Famous Fabrics addition! This is of Hank Aaron and it contains a large blue swatch from a game worn Atlanta Braves jersey.

92-93 Stadium Club Michael Jordan
    I love being able to pickup cheap stuff combined with free shipping. This is one of my favorite base cards ever and I hadn't owned it until now. It's hard to win stuff on Ebay when shipping is usually a minimum of 2 bucks and I'm not gonna pay four bucks for base card, but a little over a buck with no shipping ,count me in!

94-95 Upper Deck Shawn Kemp Slam Dunk Stars Shaquille O'Neal
    Another mid 90's Shaq insert to add to the collection

94-95 Topps Finest Glenn Robinson RC
    85 cents for the Big Dog's best rookie card. Not too shabby in my eyes.

1996 SPX Magic Johnson
    I love the SPX sets of all sports, and this was a great and cheap addition to the collection

More...
    Chris P
    http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/

i like the ice-t auto
    Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

great pickups!
      Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
      104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

man that King Felix and Longoria are sweet. Nice haul altogether

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
        X