Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organizing your tradelist...what do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organizing your tradelist...what do you use?

Is there a site or software out there that is easy to use and enter and is familiar to most that I can start listing my cards for others to see? I know that there are a couple of sites that do this but I want and trust your opinions first before I am a couple of weeks in and someone then tells me that I should not have used that one because this one over here is better because.....

You know what I am asking, please weigh in with you opinion so that I can get started.... right now, I have been using excel bit if I can get it done online, then everyone can see it...
    Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Does anyone use Zistle?? Good, bad, indifferent??

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

For me, photobucket.com is the easiest. Take pic from my phone, then upload via the app. I usually organize everything at a desktop or laptop cause its easier. I believe its easier for potential traders to see pics rather than reading over a list.....but that's just me.

Good luck.
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I have far too many cards to go the photobucket route. I had another suggestion to just go ahead and input the lists on excel and then upload to the skydrive so that others can view from there. I have to figure out how to protect it there first but it is already in progress with 200 cards or so already listed tonight... I will try to add at least 100 cards a day as a goal and go from there.

Comment

Just so you know, most traders will want to see a pic before trading. If you have any star cards or high dollar cards, then I would suggest taking the pic then uploading to Photobucket. There are other sites like Flickr or Sports Card Album where you can upload the pics too. Photobucket allows me to take my collection with me whereever I go using the Photobucket app for iPhone. This comes in handy if I come across a Pujols card that looks familiar but not sure if I have it or not. I don't have all 18,000+ scanned in yet, so I have a checklist too. I don't take the pics with a camera, I just scan them into my PC and upload from there, but whichever way works best for you. Check out my bucket!

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
            Just so you know, most traders will want to see a pic before trading. If you have any star cards or high dollar cards, then I would suggest taking the pic then uploading to Photobucket. There are other sites like Flickr or Sports Card Album where you can upload the pics too. Photobucket allows me to take my collection with me whereever I go using the Photobucket app for iPhone. This comes in handy if I come across a Pujols card that looks familiar but not sure if I have it or not. I don't have all 18,000+ scanned in yet, so I have a checklist too. I don't take the pics with a camera, I just scan them into my PC and upload from there, but whichever way works best for you. Check out my bucket!
            I totally get what you are saying and for the larger value cards, I would gladly do this. I am more of an all levels collector and trade away some of the high dollar "stuff" to have more of the players I collect or want. I am after a program or site that will quickly catalog cards and allow a search feature that is easy to enter and easy to utilize for others.... I think excel may be my best bet for volume...

Comment

Working...
            X