Blog Trade #39: The Diamond King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Trade #39: The Diamond King

When it comes to trading with fellow bloggers, I must confess... I'm super lazy.

A. I never update my tradebait, even though I probably have close to 200 autographs and memorabilia cards that are sitting in a box that I need to add to my lists.

B. I rarely seek out trades. It's safe to say that 90% of my trades were initiated by the other person.

But hopefully my most recent blogger trade is a sign that things are about to change for me.

Last week, I read The Diamond King'spost that he updated his trade bait, so I checked it out. That's when I saw this Steve Garveymemorabilia card:

2003 Sweet Spot Classics Game Jersey #SG

I left a comment on his post and he responded with an email. Within a few days we hammered out a trade involving some Mark McGwireinserts I had laying around. I figured it was a pretty straight up trade, until I opened the package and saw these cards:

Three new memorabilia cards for my Seattle Seahawks PC, including a very cool Triple Threads card. Looks like I fell a little short on my end of the deal.

Thanks for the trade Kevin. I'll definitely get a few more McGwires out to you in the near future to even things up between us.

Happy Saturday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X