Need help identifying card/value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifying card/value?

I have a 2016 Panini Optic Kyle Schwarber rated rookie auto "Retro 87" card 1/5. The border is black. However in the checklist I don't see a black card listed for this retro year. Is this something they missed perhaps or would it be the Holo? Also what value would it be? I tried to upload a pic but for some reason it says unable to.

Hi, I dont see any information on the Cardboard Connection set checklist below or Beckett OPG about a Black version.

2016 Donruss Optic Baseball Checklist, Boxes, Variations, Reviews

Most cards in general which are serial numbered less than #/25 are not priced due to scarcity so it depends on how hot the player is and if there is a market for that particular player. Since it is of a top Cubs young player and a top rookie, you can get a good amount for it. You just have to find a Cubs collector who will pay for it. To help you in terms of book value, a Schwarber Auto from 2016 Donruss Optic numbered out of #/25 books $80. So possibly $250-$300 book value?

Rated Rookies 1987 Retro Signatures Set Checklist
    9 cards. Serial numbered #/5.
    PARALLEL CARDS: Holo #/5, Aqua #/5, Orange #/5, Blue #/5, Red #/5, Carolina Blue #/5, Gold #/5, Green #/5, Gold Vinyl 1/1

1 Kyle Schwarber - Chicago Cubs

Comment

All the cards in this section numbered to 5 are not listed by price due to scarcity in the Beckett.

Comment

Working...
      X