Help with the best box to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the best box to buy

Hello. This month is my birthday, and I want to try my luck. I want to buy a box and see if I can get a nice card. I usually look for specific cards, so I don't really know about collections or boxes. If you can help me with any explanation about the best boxes, or just tips... I mean, I know there are boxes like SP Authentic or National Treasures, but I don't really know which is the best for buy&try.

Well, thank you for reading me

BTW, I assuming a "nice" card is a patch and signature card, but well, I guess I can be wrong xD

Comment

No one??? :P

Comment

I have not personally broken any basketball, but for football a good box for the $ is Momentum because toy get 10 packs, 10 hits for a lil over $100. So, at minimum, you get 10 cards that will at least book $10 or more and hopefully a couple nice ones that will easily make up for what you spent on the box.
        Again, that's football, I'm not sure what you get with basketball Momentum.
        Natonal Treasures is really nice, but you'll pay more and if you dont get a big hit, you won't get your $'s worth. Depends on your risk you willing to take.
        Watch some youtube breaks to get an idea of what the product produces and pick what you like and what's in your price range.
        Good luck and make sure you post your results and trade me any Aaron Gordon's you pull from the new stuff !.....lol.
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

That's the problem. I have been searching and looking on the internet, but there are so many boxes I don`t really know which should be my starting point. Panini? Upper Deck? Which series? There are so many possibilities I'm puzzled.

Comment

Working...
          X