Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Letter Game...

Going back old school...

You can use the first letter of the first or last name of the previous card to select the next card. And as long as the first letter of the first or last name of the new card matches one of those that is cool.

So, for instance the last card was Joe Montana. Any of these would work...

Jerry Rice
    Michael Irvin
    Calvin Johnson
    Peyton Manning

MINI CONTEST!

Starting at 12:01 AM EST on February 24th, 2015 and running until 12:01 AM EST March 2nd, 2015 I am going to run a contest on here.

Whoever posts the most cards on here during that time, I will have them request a lot of a particular NFL team, and I will send them a suprise package! Hopefully something from their team!

A couple of rules :
    1) You have to have a shipping address in the United States. I can not afford to send out of the country with the ridiculous rates!
    2) Your entry has to meet the criteria posted above. Again, if multi-player cards are posted, any of the players names can be used!
    3) You can not post two cards in a row for points. So, if you post a card and someone else got their post first, and you decide to post another one, that is okay. So, if you do, the secondary cards will be disqualified in the count! I will be posting intermittently as well. And I can post two in a row to keep things rolling, and I will do my best to post up multi player cards to make things easier when I can! I will not be entered in the contest!

Let's not try and find loopholes in this contest. It is meant to be for fun. I have the final say on everything! I will keep a running tally here of the contestants!

Contestants (thru post 574):
    87hokie (41)
    azdbacks1998 (38)
    legionofboom (26)
    ejiminee (10)
    moosejaw00
    0.00%
    azdbacks1998
    20.00%
    B.I.G.Poppa
    0.00%
    ejiminee
    20.00%
    bobjah
    0.00%
    gladdyontherise
    40.00%
    90sTriplets
    20.00%
    Last edited by schwood; 03-02-2015, 09:02 AM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

I will start it off...

Rob Gronkowski

Last edited by schwood; 10-02-2013, 10:58 AM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Benjarvus Green-Ellis

Last edited by schwood; 10-02-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Bo Jackson
        Last edited by azdbacks1998; 02-26-2015, 09:05 AM. Reason: link fix
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Brian Westbrook
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Kliff Kingsbury

Last edited by schwood; 10-02-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Chandler Jones

Last edited by schwood; 10-02-2013, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Ty Law

Last edited by schwood; 10-02-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Ronnie Lot:
                  Last edited by azdbacks1998; 02-26-2015, 09:08 AM. Reason: busted link
                  Currently looking for:
                  Football: The Gronk!
                  Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                  Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                  + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                  Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                  http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Pulling out the big guns now ...

Chad Jackson

Last edited by schwood; 10-02-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X