No announcement yet.

Another One Bites the Dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez a lot of recent negatives. Well good thing is at least you will get your paypal money back. Sorry this happened to you.

Comment

Finally got my money back. eBay sent an email saying it was a courtesy refund from them so I guess the guy still got my money... smh. I put the money towards a different crazy nice Irvin card, tho. Will show it off in a few days when it comes in. hehehe

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
      LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Glad you got your money back.

Comment

I'm very happy for you in that eBay has compensated you. Now I will add eBay and Dacardworld as my number 1 & 2 proprietors.
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Here's the card I got with the refund money. The auto only got a "9" but still happy about the card in general.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
            LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

That card looks nice. The Irvin statue on the right side of the card looks cool.

Comment

Working...
              X