help with storage unit find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with storage unit find

Hey everyone hoping somebody could help me out with an item I found in a storage unit i bought at auction. The whole unit was sports collectibles but one thing that really interested me was what seems to be the rose bowl / city of pasadena bid or proposal book to try to land superbowl xxvii. It was written in 91 trying to aquire the super bowl in 93. It has reasons they should choose rose bowl, nfl requirements, illustrations, all sorts of stuff. Ive searched all over the net and history of ebay and found nothing like it. Im going to try to put up pics of.book and table of.contents hopefully i can get them up. If anyone has any info on this it would be much appreciated.

Wow, sounds like a great find! Check out some of the auction houses out there, you might be sitting on something that's of value.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Sounds like the perfect item for Rick on Pawn Stars (if you live somewhat close to Vegas).
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
      Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

the Pawn Stars Sports Memorabilia guru is Jeremy Brown of Ultimate Sportscards in Las Vegas...their website Ultimate Sports Cards and Memorabila has contact info...couldn't hurt to throw out an email...
        -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
        sigpic
        I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

Thanks for replies. I sent out a few emails to various sports companies im waiting on replies.

Comment

Working...
          X