Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me what these cards are worth (approximately est.)

I'm totally NOT educated in this field, and have no idea about this kind of stuff...really, not at all lol (blush). Seriously, any clue regarding estimated values of these trading cards, PLEASE ADVISE. I appreciate any/all help provided. Thanks a million!!!
    Last edited by reeBrelliM; 08-29-2016, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Values please...

What these worth?
      Last edited by reeBrelliM; 08-27-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Curious about the estimated values on these cards.

Curious about the estimated values on these cards. Any help/advise given would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!
        Last edited by reeBrelliM; 08-29-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Curious about the estimated values on these cards. Please advise. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Curious about the estimated values on these cards. Please and thank you!!!

Comment

Wondering about the ballpark estimated value of these cards might be...

Wondering about what a ballpark estimated value of these hockey cards might be. Please help if possible.

Thanks!!!!
              reeB
              Last edited by reeBrelliM; 08-29-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

reeBrelliM - if you can list out exactly what year brand player and set those cards are, I can look up beckett OPG. I dont know hockey and cant tell what set brand or year it is.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Yep, I am the dumbest about all of this stuff. How might I go about finding the requested details, is there a way to decipher all the pertinent details? I will post as much info as I can find

Comment

Check the back of the card and provide the card number. Then list the player, brand, and year and if it is a jersey or whatever type of card it is. The year should be on the back of the card on the bottom.

Comment

Don't know much Hockey but picked this up in a bargain bin today cause it looked sweet so wondering what the possible value is:
                      2013-14 Panini Titanium Stefan Matteau Rookie Reserve Dual Patch Autograph numbered to 25
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Victor - here you go

2013-14 Panini Titanium Rookie Reserve Memorabilia Autographs Prime #RRSMA Stefan Matteau #/25 $20

Comment

Est. value of Steve Yzerman (Upper Deck 2000) Game Worn Jersey 2000

This is a 2000 Steve Yzerman (Upper Deck) Game Worn Jersey. Card is in excellent condition.

What is this card worth? Thanks a million!!!

So, is there any information that is still needed for this particular card? Thanks again!!!
                          Last edited by reeBrelliM; 08-29-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

2012-13 Between The Pipes Aspire Jerseys Silver #ASP06 Matt Murray/Marc-Andre Fleury /140

2015-16 Upper Deck #526 Matt Murray YG RC

Accidently forgot me Kerwin
                            http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                              Victor - here you go

2013-14 Panini Titanium Rookie Reserve Memorabilia Autographs Prime #RRSMA Stefan Matteau #/25 $20
                              Cool. Thanks. I appreciate the help.
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Originally posted by reeBrelliM View Post
                                This is a 2000 Steve Yzerman (Upper Deck) Game Worn Jersey. Card is in excellent condition.

What is this card worth? Thanks a million!!!

So, is there any information that is still needed for this particular card? Thanks again!!!
                                Still nothing....hmmm, must be doing something wrong or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X