Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Health Weekend

Do you ever need a break from cards?

I'm not sure where my head is at... but I just didn't want to look at sports cardsthis weekend.

It might be the overwhelming number of cards piling up on my office desk. Or maybe it was the passing of my favorite player.

Whatever it is... I decided to take the weekend off from sports cards (skipped a card show and two flea markets) and focus on one of my other favorite pastimes: video games.

During the last week of the school year, two of my co-workers were talking about this game called The Last of Us. I've always been fascinated with post-apocalyptic related things, like H.G. Wells'book, The Time Machine and movies like The Road Warrior and The Postman (yes, I liked that movie). Anyways... this video game fits the genre and although I'm not a huge fan of third-person games, it actually has a pretty cool story line and amazing graphics.

I'm taking a break to write this post, but as of right now... I'm about six hours into the game and have no idea whether or not I'm close to the end.

But even if I don't finish it this weekend, I promise I'll be back to blogging about cards tomorrow. In fact... after watching yesterday's A's game... I already have an idea for a post.

Happy Sunday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

I get it Fuji. Good luck with the game!
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Thanks. Sorry it took so long to reply. The game was really fun.

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
      I get it Fuji. Good luck with the game!
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X