Sports Card Word Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Card Word Association

If you're ever bored and want to kill some time... try playing Sports Card Word Association with your friends. It's simple and not really creative... but if you're lucky you might end up with a few chuckles depending on the company you keep.

Start off by grabbing a stack of cards. Flip through the cards one at a time, while your buddy says the first word that comes to his/her mind. While you're playing... sit back and let the therapy session begin.

I had my buddy pick some cards out from a pair of care packages I received from The Raz Card Blog and 2x3 Heroes.

Let's start off with some sweet BBM cards of Japanesewomen wrestlers sent to me by Raz back in July. The box on the left contains a partial set of 2014 True Heart, while the one on the right contains a complete 2015 set.

Here's a look inside the mind of a short, chunky, Japaneseguy who collects cards...

Sexy

Ursula

Weird

Sting

Geisha

Now for some 2015's...

Buddha

Voluptuous

Happy

Censored
    (response not appropriate for this blog)

Patriotic

Raz also included a stack of Munnatawket custom minis...

Gone

Harry

Awesome

Amazing

Stud

Taking a break from the game... Raz also threw in a few 2015 Archive singles for my set. I was able to cross one more name from my set wantlist...

JediJeff sent a third PWE of the summer... as we continue with the game:

Canadian

Brown

Retro

Shiny

Wrapping up this post are screen shots of the two bloggers who provided the material for today's Sports Card Word Associationgame:

Generous

Thanks guys! I'm in cardboard debt to both of you guys.

Happy Sunday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X