Badass and Beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badass and Beautiful

If this post is published on time, then it's after 3pm on Wednesdayafternoon which means I officially have two work days left until my winter break. What does that mean? It means that in less than 48hours... I can sit down, relax, and start binge watching some of TVshows like Star Wars Rebels, Timeless, Arrow, The Blacklist, The Walking Dead, and if I have enough time... one of my all-time favorite shows... Game of Thrones.

Unfortunately... there's one show I recently decided to shelve. Anyone a fan of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD?

It's like Panini Hometown Heroes. I like it. But there are just too many other things I'd rather collect... or in this case... watch.

However, if I had to choose my favorite thing about the show... it'd be Agent Melinda May:

2015 Rittenhouse Agents of Shield Season 2 Costumes #CC3

She's badass and beautiful.

That's an excellent one-two punch.

Well that's it for today. I'm not sure how much longer this show is going to be on the air... so I wanted to show it off before it gets cancelled.

I hope all of you are having a great week. Happy Hump Day! And sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X