Missing in Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing in Action

Hey everyone... I hope y'all are doing well and enjoying your week. I'm back in the classroom and I'm as busy as I was before the holiday breakcreating PowerPoint presentations, writing lessons, grading projects, and preparing for end of the quarter report cards. In addition to that... I've signed up for some "yoga" lessons (try to not judge too much) to help me get some exercise, while coping with stress I'm bringing home from work.

Anyways... I just wanted to let all of you know that I feel bad that I haven't been able to read everyone's posts and leave comments. I truly miss reading about everyone's collections and talking' sports cards. I'm especially bummed that I haven't been able to check out everyone's Wallet Gamecards.

By the way... I haven't forgotten about everyone's care packages. During my holiday break, I spent over five hours sifting through 5,000ct. boxes... in search of stuff for:

Wes @ Jaybarkerfan's Junk

Chris @ Diamond Cuts and Wax Stains

Johnny @ Johnny's Trading Spot

Dennis @ Too Many Verlanders

Comatoad @ Bleeding' Brown and Gold

Zippy Zappy @ Torren' Up Cards

Jim @ GCRL

Matt @ Bob Walk the Plank

Mr. Hoyle

and Woody @ CCW

I assure you that I'm like a Lannister... I always pay my debts. So if you don't see your name in this post and I owe you cards, can you do me a favor and remind me in the comment section.

I'm slowly putting together everyone's packages. I'm waiting on a few cards for Wes and Woody, but everyone else is pretty much ready to go. I just need to find a few hours to get everything packaged up and shipped out. I won't even begin to make any promises... but hopefully I'll find some time in the next week or so.

Oh... almost forgot. Mr. Night Owl... I'll get your Dodgers shipped out the same day I get everyone else's packages in the mail.

In the meantime... I'll try to make things up to you and share Stacy with all of you:

2003 Fleer WWE Agression Queens of the Ring

Happy Hump Day!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X