Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Think This Day Would Arrive

"It's been a long road, but we're here now." - Floyd Mayweather

I'm not a boxing fan. Haven't been one in years. But you don't really need to be a fan to be interested in tonight'sFight of the Century.

Mayweather has perfection on his side and there's a part of me who wants to see him keep it that way. But a bigger part of me wants to see the underdog reign supreme. In fact Pacquiao is pretty much the only boxer I've followed in the past decade or so.

Two years ago, I had my buddy pick up this autographed photo at the Tristarshow for $25. At the time it seemed like a steal... but over the years, Manny has slowly become the Bob Feller of boxing and flooded the market with his signature.

Nevertheless... it's still Manny Pacquiao... the only eight-division world champion in the history of boxing. And if things go the way I'd like them to... he'll be the only guy to beat Floyd Mayweather in a professional bout.

Any boxing fans out there? Are you watching the fight? Who are you rooting for?

Happy Saturday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Watched the fight and it was sooooooo boring and Mayweather did nothing but run....

Nice autographed Manny....
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
    X