Super Surfer Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Surfer Girl

Back in earlyNovember, Tomahawk Chop posted an Allen & Ginterrelic card of two-timeWSL Longboard Championship Tour Champion... Kelia Moniz... and I immediately went over to eBay to find myself a copy.

Unfortunately... I couldn't find any relics in my price range, so I ended up spending a few more dollars and grabbing her autograph instead. It represents the 14th addition to my Endless Summer PC:

I realize that these aren't for everyone... but I personally am glad to see Topps finally drop in on the surfer memorabilia scene.

And since it's technically Hump Day... I'll wrap up this post by showing you all the latest expired redemption card I've pulled:

This card came out of the box of 2002 Fleer Absolute Divas that I picked up at the flea market back in September. Normally I'd be bummed out... but I only paid $8 for the box... so I can't complain too much.

Well that's it for today. Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X