I got loot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got loot!

I am definitely a wrestling fan and I'm definitely a subscription whore. When I heard there were four different wrestling subscription services out there I decided I would give each a try. The first to arrive was from www.prowrestlingloot.com

This was the run down of the loot! I really like it when there is some kind of information that I can look to if I have any question about what a particular item was or what not.
    So Cal Pro Wrestling is about as far away from me as any federation can be but I will be checking it out!
    Also received this double signed 8x10 from the combatants of the DVD Main Event. Super Sweet and not promised in the goodies-BONUS!
    Now this is super cool. All the way from 1991 comes this swaggy Bushwhackers Pin!
    Oh my, a card, of the Hot Rod!
    How neat is that?
    A tribute for the Warrior. RIP
    Now I can get all the dirt on WCW. I always thought I could book better cards than those fools
    Hayabusa! Gave his all to the wrestling game. I wasn't all that familiar since almost of all of his work was in FMW. RIP
    Finally is this 8x10 that I will definitely add to my wall of fame! A former WCW World Heavyweight Champion

I was very impressed with my first load of Pro Wrestling Loot and I will be checking them out a second month at least. Of course there are differences in pricing and content among all these subscriptions but I'm curious how well the other three will stack up!

Professionalism-5 Stars
    It was branded, well packaged, and had an information card
    Value-5 Stars
    At $26.49 I feel like I got my moneys worth
    Cool Factor-
    Great variety in this first shipment. I liked it a lot!

More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics
Working...
X