July Busting of the Month Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July Busting of the Month Thread...

Okay, so I am going to start a combined thread for the teams that I collect. I am going to post my breaks I do during each month.

I don't bust a ton of high end stuff, but I do break packs everyone once in a while. I will just highlight what I pull out of those here. Not going to keep a running tally, just going to add posts as I bust stuff.

Will also try and note date of break and where I got the stuff.

Should be fun!

Keep an eye out!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Went to Walmart today (July 1st).

Picked up 3 boxes.

1 Discounted box of 2013 Topps Football.
    1 Discounted box of 2014 Football.
    1 Box of 2016 Topps Series 2 Baseball.

Nothing of interest out of the two football boxes. A few inserts, nothing of real note out of there.

I did pull a Tom Savage Jersey out of the Contenders box. That will go to Uncle Tiny!

Nothing huge out of the Baseball, but a couple of nice cards.

Ichiro SP #700
    Noah Syndergaard MBL Debut Medallion

Anyone need the Syndergaard, I would like a comparable Red Sox for it.

That is all for today.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
    X