2011 Panini NHL Player of the Day Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Panini NHL Player of the Day Promotion

Click on the banner to read more details on the 2011 Panini NHL Player of the Day Promotion and to find a participating store near you. The promotion will run at participating hobby stores for a 30 day period between January 15th and March 30th.

Step 1
    Each day the hobby shop will place a sticker next to a player on the Panini NHLPOD poster to mark them as the "Player of the Day." In addition, rookies Taylor Hall and Taylor Seguin are marked as Wild Cards for the entire of the promotion.

Step 2
    Customer can enter by purchasing a pack of 2010-11 Panini NHL Cards including such popular brands as: Prestige, Donruss, Elite, Classic, Score, Certified, Absolute, and many others.

Step 3
    To win, the customer must open the pack in front of a store employee. If they "pull" the highlighted Panini NHL Player of the Day or the Wild Card they win a prize. Award them a prize and enter their name on the winners list.

Step 4
    Four times during the promotion one randomly chosen daily winner will receive an additional prize as a weekly prize winner.

Step 5
    At the conclusion of the 30-day promotion, one of the four weekly winners is randomly selected as the grand prize winner and receives the autographed card.

Step 6
    Each hobby shop grand prize winner is entered into the national sweepstakes for their chance to meet an NHL player and the local hobby shop gets to host a free autograph session with that player.

Awesome. My buddy's store here in Barrie (THE ICEBOX) is participating in this event, so I'll have to pop over there this week, and bust some packs! Maybe I'll get lucky, and hit the NHLPOD!

Comment

This is another great promotion by Panini.. they really find ways to get to the collectors..

Comment

Working...
      X