This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xmas

I want to wish everyone a very merry christmas. I am thankful for meeting every single member on what I think will be the greatest card trading site on the net. I hope the new year is prosperous for everyone in every regard, but mostly for the sake of our collections. It is a hobby we all love or we would not be here. Merry Christmas everyone and though I am stuck at work for the next couple days, I will try to throw out a give away or two in the the xmas spirit later on today.

Merry Christmas, Frank! Merry Christmas to all the members, and staff, and members at CCW. I hope each and every one of you have a fun, safe, holiday season. All the best from the Collins family!

Troy

Comment

merry Christmas, everyone has a good and safe holiday.
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Frank and to all the members here. Hope everybody has a safe holiday and a great New Year coming up.

Dennis
        Looking for Columbus Blue Jacket cards i need as well as many Hockey set needs.

Comment

Hope everyone had a great Christmas
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X