Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCW Hall of Fame Voting - EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE (SEND ME PM WITH VOTES)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Hall of Fame Voting - EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE (SEND ME PM WITH VOTES)

Ok everyone it is time to induct 8 more members to our Second Annual CCW Hall of Fame.

Our first Hall of Fame List included these members.
    Brads55
    Dlackey
    FrankMcdee
    Fuser
    Gladdyontherise
    Key2win
    Oriolesfan
    Thebighurt035

Look over some of our members and the amount of trades and activity they have done in 2011 to see if they are worthy of being inducted into the Hall of Fame. Last year since it was our first one, with the exception of Rodney who was a member at that time, everyone else was a Mod. So this year it is time to recognize some of our better members who have been with us from the start.

Everyone is free to participate in this. All you have to do is to pick 8 members you would like to vote for.

There is no nominee list, it is an open list so feel free to vote for the 8 members who you think deserve this award.

There are only 2 rules for this.

1. You CAN NOT vote for yourself.

2. Please DO NOT post your picks on this thread. Just send me (key2win) a PM of the 8 members you vote for and I will add up all the totals.

So this way no hard feelings and no one has to know who voted for whom, all ballots will be anonymous and I will be the only one who knows who voted for whom.

The top 8 members who gets the most points get inducted in and get a shiny new CCW Hall of Fame badge.

We plan an announcing the 8 inductees around January 1st.

Thanks everyone.

24 ballots in so far. Everyone has one more day to send me their ballots. Announcement will be made tomorrow late night Sunday January 8th.

Comment

Working...
    X