No announcement yet.

News Regarding The Site Forum - Please List Problems Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone please list all issues on this thread, dont start a new one in the staff questions forum. Mike has the IT team looking into issues, but they need to see a running list from this thread.

Please post issues on this thread only.

Comment

Still having these issues:

1.Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

2.Also sometimes when I click on a thread the page just keeps refreshing on its own and never stops so I have to either click the back browser button or shut the window.

3.Once in a while I can not log into the admin area to accept or deny new applicants I log in and I get the "thank you for logging in" message but then its right back to login again and refreshing the page at this point does not work.

4.Still have to refresh pages, I see that someone has posted in a thread but once I click the thread the post is not there and I must refresh the page, this also happens with pm's, I will get the notification but once I go to my pm's it is not there and I have to refresh the page to see it.

If there are other problems that members have encountered please post them here

PS: Just got the "Token" error now while trying to post this.
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

When I go to check my private messages it sends me to the login page. I log in and it sends me right back to the log in page.

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
        My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgehenryCollector View Post
          When I go to check my private messages it sends me to the login page. I log in and it sends me right back to the log in page.
          Same. Try to view PM's and I get logged out. I appear to be good as long as I don't go to PM's... and when it actually lets me log in
          PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

The issues seems to be fixed for some of the members. Please post on here if everything is back to normal or if you are still getting issues.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              The issues seems to be fixed for some of the members. Please post on here if everything is back to normal or if you are still getting issues.
              I posted threads on Showcase and Football Talk as if nothing ever happened. Everything is running great on my end. Thank you for fixing the issues we've been encountering. Congratulations to CCB & CCW for being the biggest sport card site in the world! Some problems are good problems. This is definitely a good problem!

Toshi
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

I can access the site via my work PC, but still having log-in issues on my phone (when Im not at work)......where I do 90% of my browsing on the site. Any idea why the phone access would still be messed up?

issue: loggin in (smart phone)
                I can open the site fine, enter my user-password, and I get the ".......thanks for logging in azdbacks1998....." screen. Then it goes back to the screen where I'm not logged in. I cant see any of the members tabs. I can browse threads, see "new posts".....but I cant access as a member.

ARGH!!
                Currently looking for:
                Football: The Gronk!
                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                  I can access the site via my work PC, but still having log-in issues on my phone (when Im not at work)......where I do 90% of my browsing on the site. Any idea why the phone access would still be messed up?

issue: loggin in (smart phone)
                  I can open the site fine, enter my user-password, and I get the ".......thanks for logging in azdbacks1998....." screen. Then it goes back to the screen where I'm not logged in. I cant see any of the members tabs. I can browse threads, see "new posts".....but I cant access as a member.

ARGH!!
                  I had the same problem on my tablet and iPhone. Here's what I did: logout and then restart your phone and try it again. That's the only way Ive found to clear the cache and cookies on a mobile browser. Hope that works.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                    I had the same problem on my tablet and iPhone. Here's what I did: logout and then restart your phone and try it again. That's the only way Ive found to clear the cache and cookies on a mobile browser. Hope that works.
                    I usually turn off my phone nightly..... I'm assuming that's what you mean by "restart"?
                    Currently looking for:
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

So I physically cleared my cookies and the cache on my phone and that worked..... ....problem solved on my end.
                      Last edited by azdbacks1998; 02-18-2014, 09:16 PM.
                      Currently looking for:
                      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

The only thing that I am experiencing issues with is the stale posting and even that is now only half of the time... many times it is updating on its own... The end is near with these problems
                        Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

So far, so good............no problems evident.

Thanks,Jake

Comment

I still have the problems with log in and reading messages?
                            I collect Ole School Browns, Archie Griffin, Carlos Hyde, Ap inserts and #d for my son.

MY BUCKET:

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s342/cavsfan08/

Comment

All systems go for me now Great job!!
                              Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

This is all I know that can possibly fix the issues you are having.

First what skin are you using? CCW Original or RB Fluid?

Second, do you save your password for automatic login?

Third, follow these steps.

- Log Out of Forum
                                - Depending on what Browser you use, delete the below items
                                - Delete/Clear Browser History
                                - Delete/Clear Temporary Internet Files
                                - Delete/Clear Passwords
                                - Delete/Clear Cached Items
                                - Delete/Clear History
                                - Delete/Clear Forms
                                - Delete/Clear Cookies
                                - Close/Exit Window Box
                                - Open New Window Box
                                - Go Back to Forum Website and Log In

Hopefully that solves the problem. I use a desktop computer, laptop, and cell phone and they all work fine for me after I did all of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X