This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Karma - Pay it Forward part 2

It is time to start this thread up again. Here are the rules. I will start by posting up 3 different sets of cards that I am going to give away for free (and I will pay for shipping). All you have to do is claim them and then offer to put up a lot of somewhere between 10-20 cards of your own. I tried to make my lots a mix of #ed cards, vintage, autos, etc.

Here they are:
    #1 Baseball Lot THIS LOT HAS BEEN CLAIMED
    Autos of: Bubba Crosby and David Kopp
    #ed: Jimenez /2011, Tulowitzki /312, Sanchez /199
    Vintage: Pie Traynor , Ray Fosse, Maurey Wills, Vida Blue
    Box Bottom of Robin Yount
    Studio Gold Credit Card of Wade Boggs
    1995 Flair of Pedro Martinez
    Upper Deck insert of Barry Bonds
    2015 Archieves of Griffey Jr, Cespedes, and Scherzer
    2013 Bowman of Harper
    Lot #2 Football ** THIS LOT HAS BEEN CLAIMED
    Autos: Matt Stover, Billy Sims business card, Jared Bronson
    #ed: Matt Ryan /999, Riggins /399, Namath /1250
    Vintage: Selmon, House, Riggins
    Junior Seau rookie, Matt Ryan rookie
    Base: Montana, Young, Lynch
    Faces of the franchise Suh, Fairley
    Insert John Elway

Lot#3 Basketball
    Autos: David Vaughn (certified), Tom Chambers (TTM), Dan Majerle (TTM)
    #ed Billy Cunningham /999, Sprewell /500
    Vintage: Barnhill, Dawkins, Bantom
    Rookies: Payton, Mourning
    Base cards: Rodman, Ainge, Shaq, Duncan
    Last edited by ucffans; 10-02-2015, 10:40 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Been wanting to get involved with this. I'll claim Lot #1. Really like that Boggs.
    I'll offer up this lot:
    Bobby Wine 2014 Topps BuyBack
    Trevor Bauer Bowman Silver Ice
    Cole Gillaspie Topps Gold Bordered Rookie Card #'d /2010
    Richie Robnett Donruss Elite Auto #'d /1575
    Eric Beattie Donruss Elite Auto #'d /930
    Bryan Price Razor Auto #'d /1499
    Justin Verlander Prizm USA Team
    Austin Jackson Prizm USA Team
    TJ Walz Upper Deck USA Star Prospects
    Andy Wilkins Upper Deck USA Team Jersey

https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Baseball Lot #1 from me has been claimed by Negron. He put up some nice card. Who wants to claim his lot or one of my others?? They are free, just pay it forward!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I'd be happy to take the lot from Negron-23. I will offer for my lot the following

For fun:
        1995 Fleer Studio Darryl Kile
        1990 Fleer Jose Canseco Players of the Decade
        1992 Upper Deck Harold Baines

Random inserts:
        2015 Topps Spring Fever Prince Fielder
        2014 Bowman Sterling Jon Gray
        2014 Gypsy Queen Johnathan Schoop Blue Frame 082/499 (small rip on bottom rear)
        2014 Gypsy Queen Rod Carew Blue Frame 443/499 (small rip on bottom rear)
        2015 Topps Generations Robinson Cano
        2014 Panini Next Era Jose Abreu

TTM Autos
        1992 Score Select Doug Jones
        1994 Topps Future Star Todd Jones
        1992 Score Craig Lefferts
        1991 Donruss Joe Grahe
        1994 Topps Rick Monteleone (smudged)

20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

GOOD LORD! I'll try to make the pics bigger next time...
          20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

I want to get on this again, and I think I should put a lot up anyway from the last time. The only issue...I am having some nasty issues with my PC at home, and we are looking for a new one. So, images and mailing labels is a huge pain right now. When I can get myself back up and running, I will post something up here and get back on it!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Brett, I think I can use the football lot you posted up. But I am having issues with my PC. It is slowly dying. I need to try and get a new one. If you can send that to me I promise that I will get something posted when I can get back online.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

You got it Woody!

Comment

I have a lot pulled out, but it is all baseball. Some vintage. Some new inserts and parallels. Some cool base. A couple autos. I claimed a football lot. Is it okay to replace it with a baseball lot?

If so I will get scans rolling and up this weekend and hopefully someone can use it!

Comment

Got my lot from ucffans today. Thanks bud. Have to get my lot scanned and then I will post it up.

Comment

Here are the pics of my lot. Will have to list out cards later if I get a chance. Wanted to get these out there though first thing.

This lot has been claimed by KevAlan!

Last edited by schwood; 10-12-2015, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I'll take em Woody!! Thanks
                        http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Claimed!...........
                          Last edited by KevAlan; 11-14-2015, 03:41 AM. Reason: Added better "Lot"
                          http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Originally posted by KevAlan View Post
                            I'll take em Woody!! Thanks
                            Going to be a little while before I can get this sent out. My PC is on the fritz, and we just got a new one, but I haven't had time to get it hooked up just yet. And then hopefully I can get connected to our printer after that. We shall see. Will be putting this in the box of other stuff I have for you!

Comment

Got my lot from ucffans. I have my lot getting ready to ship this week. I finally got the PC working and I can print. Just have to label up the box and mail it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X