Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat room?

does anyone ever use the chat room?
    only once have i ever seen another person in there.
    although, usually i wait but if i minimize the window, someone will come in and it doesn't ding or anything, ill miss them

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

We are in the process of bringing back chat room trade night where all members can join and chit chat/work out trades. Once we have something scheduled with a time and day, members do show up in the chat room.

Comment

sounds good, kerwin

funny though, 5 minutes after this post, someone popped in LOL

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

Comment

we seriously need to start scheduling some chat nights

Comment

We are looking into upgrading and updating the chat room feature. We will keep everyone updated on this issue.

Comment

thanx for giving us an update,if u come up with a timetable,let us know

Comment

i ran into an old friend in there the other night, was pretty sweet!

Comment

I am testing out a few different versions of the chat... trying to find one that

1. Doesnt lag
                2. Easy Installation
                3. NO download required by the users
                4. Easy to use etc

i will keep you guys updated as much as possible

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                  I am testing out a few different versions of the chat... trying to find one that

1. Doesnt lag
                  2. Easy Installation
                  3. NO download required by the users
                  4. Easy to use etc

i will keep you guys updated as much as possible
                  your avatar is only half correct, lol where oh where is the mic?

Comment

I am AC... so thats my avatar LOL MIKE doesnt get on here LOL

he's my best friend/business partner etc and we have shared an ebay account and every other sign on for trade sites for like 15 years LOL

Comment

Chat Room Trade Night Returns This Saturday July 16th at 7 PM PT/10 PM ET. It will run for at least 1 hour or longer.

Be there to chat with other members, talk about trades, and there will be a few prizes to win.

Comment

Reminder that Chat Room Trade Night is tonight. Hope everyone can attend.

I am offering 2 mystery basketball autographs as prizes.

Comment

u know ill be there

Comment

Its not letting me in the chat room. it comes up blue. Gives me the option to download java or addon chat software. I click on java and it gives me apple specific directions which I followed, still nothing?????
                            Arizona Cardinals Autos
                            Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                            Wrestling Autos
                            Wrestling Relics

Comment

Wes - when I first got my computer, the java software was already installed on here so the chat room worked for me. Im not sure if maybe another member or mod downloaded it the way you tried too. Maybe someone else may know the answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X