2011 Topps wrapper redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Topps wrapper redemption

I saw somewehere on the site that we can turn in 36 topps wrappers for some cards. I saw it was 36 wrappers, and a different amount for the jumbo packs. What about if they are rack packs?? What is the amount needed? PLMK.

kevin
    http://s781.photobucket.com/home/kadamscards

not updated yet but still many of the cards are there

Originally posted by KADAMSCARDS View Post
    I saw somewehere on the site that we can turn in 36 topps wrappers for some cards. I saw it was 36 wrappers, and a different amount for the jumbo packs. What about if they are rack packs?? What is the amount needed? PLMK.

kevin
    Hi Kevin,

This was directly off the Topps site....

Topps Announces Series 1 Wrapper Redemption

To launch and celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Topps Baseball Cards, the company is pleased to announce a special Hobby-Exclusive Wrapper Redemption Program for 2011 Topps Baseball Series 1.

Collectors sending Topps 36 Hobby wrappers or 10 HTA Jumbo wrappers of 2011 Topps Series 1 will receive a special 5-card pack of 60th Anniversary Black Diamond cards (collect all 60!).

In addition, Topps is seeding 34 different on-card Autograph cards (#d to 60), featuring subjects from the original 1952 Topps set, into these 5-card packs.

Collectors should send wrappers to:

PO BOX 2008
    Duryea, PA 18642
    ATTN: Topps Baseball Series 1 Promotion

*Collectors are encouraged to group their wrappers and send in 1 package.
    *Promotion ends August 1, 2011.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like they are accepting Rack Packs in this promotion. Sorry

Brad~
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Brad--

Thanks for the help.. I have bought mostly rack packs but since there is nothing about them I'd probably be better off counting them as one right??

Also, I can send in 36 wrappers as many times as I want??
      do they do this for series 2? IS series 2 out?
      sorry about the last couple of questions. I haven't bought baseball in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by KADAMSCARDS View Post
        Brad--

Thanks for the help.. I have bought mostly rack packs but since there is nothing about them I'd probably be better off counting them as one right??

Also, I can send in 36 wrappers as many times as I want??
        do they do this for series 2? IS series 2 out?
        sorry about the last couple of questions. I haven't bought baseball in a few years.
        To be honest, I copy/pasted all the information that Topps had on this promotion right off their site. There wasn't anything more about it unfortunately but as soon as I see/hear something I'll be sure to post it on here for you.
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Cool..thanks again

Comment

how can you tell the difference between hobby packs and retail packs?
            Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Hobby packs will have the "H" on the front while retail does not (those sold at Wal-Mart, Target, etc.). Therefore rack packs do not count as well as anything found at the stores I mentioned.

I still haven't heard anything about S2 packs, but I'm keeping an eye out just in case.
              Thanks,
              Zack
              ---------------------------------------------------
              NEXT TRADE DEADLINE is 4/7! I will be returning to school at this time and will not trade during the semester.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              PICS LIST

Comment

thanks for letting me know. i hope they do something for series 2. i think a "hobby" guy has been selling retail packs as hobby... lets just say i found another hobby guy more reliable and legit.
                Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Topps said they were not going to do anything for series 2
                  Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X