Has action slowed down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has action slowed down?

Is it just me or has anyone noticed that traffic has slowed down in the past 2 weeks? Maybe it is because I have about 5 trades in the works and have been checking recently, but it seems like there has not been as many people posting. Come on people! I've got like 5 stacks of cards I have found from people and have been waiting for them to reply!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Could be the time of year. Lots of people coming back from vacation and stuff.

But regardless, once I move this over to The Cardboard Connection (later tonight) and announce the forum on my site there will be a LOT of new signups, so don't worry, there will be lots of new (and active) faces soon.
    Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Looking forward to it! I hope a lot of new sign ups will be coming.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X