Help for posting pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for posting pictures

Is there a link or post to help newer guys (and evidently less tech savy people like myself) for posting pictures, uploading photos of cards, etc.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I couldn't find a post dedicated to how to post a scan but here is a link to where I have my card scans at and its free.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

You scan your card(s) on to your hard drive and from the photbucket site you click "upload now" and then click "select photos and video" and double click the picture/card you want on you computer and it uploads it to your photobucket.

When you want to post a scan on here you use your mouse and go over the scan of the picture/card you want on your photobucket and left click the "img" link under your scan and paste it here.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
    Last edited by thebighurt035; 10-19-2011, 10:08 PM.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Later tonight, I'll have to try it. Appreciate it!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Did you get a photobucket account yet?

Just wondering if you were able to get scans posted on here yet.

Plmk
        Roy

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/...ootball70s.jpg

Comment

I have figured it out - thanks Big Hurt!

Comment

ucffans,
              glad you got it going.

Comment

Working...
              X