Npn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npn

Quick NPN question: When it says 1 entry per household, can you send multiple entries or will they penalize you for excess entries. Do they actually track entries? May be a dumb question but was curious. Thanks.

I honestly dont think they check with literally thousands of entries, but I would be smart about it. Dont put it in the same envelope, send separate. And maybe use other family members name with your address. Dont put your name on 3-4 different entries.

Comment

I wouldn't take the chance,I have heard that some traders have sent in more then 1 NPN to the ones listed "only 1 per address" and they were no longer able to win any from that manufacture.
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

What Roy posted makes sense. They probably do pay someone to enter all the names in a computer database or something.

Disregard what I posted above. I would hate for you to be permanently DQed for listening to me. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          What Roy posted makes sense. They probably do pay someone to enter all the names in a computer database or something.

Disregard what I posted above. I would hate for you to be permanently DQed for listening to me. LOL!

Kerwin my friend,
          thats right and "Please stop telling people to jump off tall buildings too"!!!
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X