How do I add scan of card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add scan of card?

I want to reply to the thread on Best cards in Chat Room. How do I get a scan of a couple cards in my reply? Thanks.
    Jim

Jim, do you have the url link to where your scans are from.

If its from photobucket or another site, you just have to copy and paste the url link to your post and it should show up.

Comment

Actually, it is neither as I do not have a photobucket nor or they on a different site. I wanted to add a scan of my 1887 Judge and my 1911 Sporting News cards to the thread as an old timer who is over 40 :>} So can I do that? If not, it is ok.

Comment

Jim, there is a "go advanced" option when you quick reply to a thread. if you click that, there should be a place to click to upload a picture- go into "Manage attachments" and you can upload pictures from your hard drive. you then just have to click on your photo and it should upload
        Ed

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that. Appreciate it.

Comment

no problem- happy to help, although I admit my motives are somewhat personal- I wanna see those cards!

Ed

Comment

I worked but only as thumbnails. Have to figure how to get larger one. These are just two of lots of older Cub cards in my colection.

Comment

yeah, without uploading them from a site, i think thumbnails are the best it gets- but it works well enough- those are awesome!

Comment

Thanks, hope other will enjoy them and see there is more to collecting than just auto's although they are really neat as well. I just wish my kids shared my passon of older stuff but they really like the new shiny cards so I try and trade my new stuff and get cards they want. Helps everyone out.

Comment

Working...
                  X