trade question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade question?

i tried to complete two trades today...and for some reason it will not let me...have not had this problem before..im pretty new here, maybe im not doing something right? i click mark complete and nothing happens...

this is for danduman
    and murphy...
    any help is appreciated...

joe
    BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

If they didn't mark it complete also it will seem nothing happened. It will just show on yours that you marked it complete. Once they do then you will get something saying to leave feedback.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Just took a quick look at this, and I am assuming you are talking about these two trades...

Trade 3609 with Murphy03
      Trade 3605 with danduhman
      In both cases, the other trader has yet to close out their end of the trade yet. When they do, like tnd said, you will get a PM saying you can leave feedback.

All set otherwise bud?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

sorry about that...i thought i had closed it out....hes all good....everything was recieved promptly and securely...

LOOKIN FOR VACCARO CHROME COLOR AUTOS!!!!

FINDERs FEE OFFERED for Red and Gold Autos!!!!( eBay doesn't count)

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Danduhman113/library/

Comment

I appreciate the response. Just never had that happen. I was just trying to make sure that the people I traded with got their deserving positive feedback. The traffic on this site is a little slower than others but I really enjoy this site and have had no problems with anything and anyone. Thanks again for allowing me to be apart of this

Joe

Comment

Not a problem whatsoever bud. Just saw your question and actually realized it was something I could answer. That doesn't happen too much, so I figured I would jump right on it.

Glad to hear you are liking the site. It is a great place to trade. Super people. Awesome community here for sure.

Make sure to stick around!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

No problem. Lol. I think half of my collection has come from sales and trades from fuser. I look fwd to expanding out of football and venturing into baseball collecting this spring. Hopefully will find some more good traders!!

Comment

Marked our trade complete and left feedback. Thanks again!!

Comment

This is a helpful thread for us noobs to read through. My guess is that others of us may experience this problem down the road. Thanks for sharing!
                  List Cards for Sale Free at TradingCard.co -
                  add, edit, close or delete at anytime
                  without a fee. Add your BucketLists! Link back
                  to your Forum Posts!
                  Courtesy of: Trading Card Co.

Comment

Working...
                  X